Did you remember to celebrate National Coffee Day earlier this week?
How about National Homebaked Cookie Day (today)?
We all get and respect premise for National Awareness Days for social causes, health issues and charities. Like World Autism Awareness Day (April 2), World Aids Day (December 1), Universal Children’s Day (November 20) even National Bike to Work Day (May 15).
But have you heard of these 17 genuine awareness days that are sort of fun and ridiculous?
Google them. They’re for real.
1. National Dessert Day (October 14)
2. National Men Make Dinner Day (1st Thursday in November)
3. National Cook for your Pets Day (November 1)
4. National Have an Espresso Day (November 24)
5. National Buffet Week (starts January 2)
6. National Pizza Day (February 9)
7. National Meatball Day (March 9)
8. National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day (April 12)