Make at home a Pumpkin Spice Latte, the obsession of millions.
Our recipe even includes real pumpkin which Starbucks’ drink doesn’t.
Here’s the JavaLush Master Recipe.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus more to garnish
Freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
2 cups whole milk
1/4 cup epresso or strong coffee
Whipped cream if desired
1. Heat the pumpkin and spices in saucepan over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the sugar and stir constantly until a thick bubbly syrup
3. Whisk in the milk and vanilla extract
4. Place entire milk-spice mixture in blender and process until smoother
5. Make coffee or espresso. Divide into 2 mugs. Pour in milk-spice mixture
6. Garnish with whipped cream, pumpkin spice, cinnamon or nutmeg as desired
Voila! A Pumpkin Spice Latte you’ll love and that even contains real pumpkin.
Dare we even say that’s it’s HEALTHY for you.